2023 Meeting Info
Callaway Gardens | 4500 Southern Pine Dr., Pine Mountain, GA | May 5 – 7, 2023
All participants and exhibitors can Click here to register online.
AAISG members can use this link for special pricing at the Callaway Gardens Lodge and Spa during the 2023 meeting. You can also call the hotel directly at (866) 440-5013 for assistance with booking. Please mention that you are a member attending the AAISG annual meeting for the special rate.
April 4, 2023 is the deadline for reservations at the promotional rate.
Pine Mountain Georgia is most well-known for F.D. Roosevelt State Park. The meeting itself is being held at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain – an oasis in the wilderness. That being said there are several attractions nearby if you or anyone you are traveling with has some extra time while you are in the area.
- F.D. Roosevelt State Park – Over 9,000 acres of natural beauty. Miles of trails, beautiful scenic pull offs, swimming, and shady picnic spots…made famous by the affinity that FDR had for it (and the natural warm springs he used to ease his polio symptoms). A $5 parking fee is all that is required to access any of the trails.
- Roosevelt’s Little White House – “Poignant and profound, Roosevelt’s Little White House stands as testimony to the neighborly association of President Franklin D. Roosevelt to the citizens of Georgia, the nation and the world, bears witness to his battles against the dreaded illness of polio, economic depression and world tyranny, and stands as a moment frozen in time when the world heard of his death there on April 12, 1945.”
- Callaway Gardens – “Escape the everyday all year long. Callaway Resort & Gardens offers four seasons of adventure, relaxation, and fun in Mother Nature’s breathtaking landscape. Take in the vibrant azalea blossoms of Spring exploring 2,500 spectacular acres, filled with hiking and bike trails and world-class golf. Laze the Summer days away or try your hand at water sports on Robin Lake, featuring the world’s largest man-made white sand beach. Marvel at wildlife experiences, relaxing at the spa, or spending a quiet day fishing. Come explore our Pine Mountain resort and connect with the great outdoors.”
- Wild Animal Safari – You might not expect that you could see some really exotic wildlife in the forests of the Pine Mountain area, but this attraction – known as the drive through zoo – is a really fun experience for kids. Group tours on busses are available if you don’t want to put your car at risk.
- The Spa at Callaway Gardens – Technically this is covered by the Callaway Gardens link above, but the fact that an amazing spa is attached to our event venue is worth a reminder! Schedule spa services for you or your travel companions – we tend to never regret these things. 🙂