The 2023 AAISG annual meeting was held May 5 – 7 at Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Georgia.
Below are the presentations available for download from the meeting.
Click here to download a password protected zip file containing all of the speaker presentations. If you need the password, please reach out to the society administrator – Julie Ellerbee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for membership and attendance verification. Thank you!
Friday Evening Presentation:
- Inappropriate Food Allergy IgE Testing | Gerald Lee, MD
- Cutaneous Mastocytosis | Leslie Lawley, MD
- When It’s Not Atopic Dermatitis | Leslie Lawley, MD
- Pruritus | Christina Smith, MD
- When the Treatment Is Worse Than the Ailment: A Case of Anaphylaxis Triggered by Methylpredinsolone | Mandy Hall, MD
- Update on Practice Management | Mohamed Yassin, MD
- Update on Chronic Sinusitis | Tom Higgins, MD
- Specific Antibody Deficiency |Jennifer Xu, MD
- Eczema Action Plan Implementation: A Quality Improvement Project | Sofia Edwards Salmon, MD
- Long COVID | Alex Truong, MD